Connect SimpleMind for iPad & iPhone to Dropbox
Step 1: Connect SimpleMind for iPad & iPhone to Dropbox.
- Open SimpleMind and tap “Mind Maps” to open the Mind Map Explorer. On iPhone tap "Local".
- Tap the < icon.
- Tap “Add Cloud”.
- Tap Dropbox.
- Sign in and allow SimpleMind access to Dropbox.
- This adds the Dropbox tab in the Mind Map Explorer.
Step 2: Copy existing local mind maps to Dropbox.Local mind maps are not synchronized with Dropbox. If you want to store and sync the existing local mind maps on Dropbox, you need to copy the local mind maps to Dropbox. This is a one-time copy.
- Tap “Mind Maps” to open the Mind Map Explorer.On iPhone tap "Local".
- Tap the < icon
- Select “Local” from the navigations tab.
- Tap “Edit”.
- Select the mind maps and tap “Copy to Cloud” at the bottom of the screen.
- Select Dropbox and the folder where you want to copy the mind map to. Tap “Copy”. You will briefly see the notification that the mind maps are copied.
- After copying the mind maps successfully, you can delete the local mind maps. They are now mere copies. To do so, go to the local tab, select the mind map and left swipe.