Connect SimpleMind for Mac to Nextcloud
Step 1: Connect SimpleMind for Mac to your Nextcloud server.
- In the mind map explorer click the cloud setup tab and click “Connect”. If you don't see the mind map explorer, click "Mind Maps".
- Enter the server, username and password and click connect.
- This adds the Nextcloud tab in the Mind Map Explorer.
- Click this Nextcloud tab to see the folders and files in Nextcloud.
Step 2: Copy existing local mind maps to Nextcloud.Local mind maps are not synchronized with Nextcloud. If you want to store and sync an (existing) local mind map on Nextcloud, you need to copy the local mind maps to the Nextcloud tab. This is a one-time copy.
- To copy, select the mind maps - right click – “Copy to Cloud” – “Copy to Nextcloud”.
- You can now delete the local mind maps (right click - Delete), they are now mere copies.