How can I keep working with the mind maps I made in SimpleMind Free?
The first time you start SimpleMind Pro, it will ask if you want to transfer the mind maps you created with SimpleMind Free. You’ll see a notification when this is complete.
Should this not happen automatically, or if you declined, you can do this manually.
- Install and open SimpleMind Pro.
- Open SimpleMind Free, tap the menu to open the Mind Map Explorer.
- Tap the share icon in the toolbar.
- Press “OK”.
- Tap the import icon. This transfers the mind maps to SimpleMind Pro. Mind maps that already exist in SimpleMind Pro are skipped.
- After the mind maps are transferred you see this confirmation.
- Close SimpleMind Free and start SimpleMind Pro. Check if SimpleMind Pro imported all mind maps. If so, it is safe to uninstall SimpleMind Free.