Step 1: Connect SimpleMind Pro for Mac to OneDrive (personal)
- In the Mind Map Explorer click the cloud setup tab and click “Connect”. If you don’t see the Mind Map explorer, click “Mind Maps”.
- Allow SimpleMind access to OneDrive. Note! Some OneDrive business cannot connect this way. Please use Files instead.
- This adds the OneDrive tab in the Mind Map Explorer.
- Click this tab to see the folders and files in OneDrive
Step 2: Copy existing local mind maps to OneDrive.
Local mind maps are not synchronized with OneDrive. To store and sync an (existing) local mind map on OneDrive, copy the local mind maps to the OneDrive tab. This is a one-time copy.
- To copy, select the mind maps – right-click “Copy to Cloud” – “Copy to OneDrive”.
- Delete the local mind maps (right click – Delete), they are now mere copies.
Step 3: Work directly in the OneDrive tab.
You can now create new mind maps that are synced directly with the cloud. All your changes are synced at regular intervals and at shutdown. To manually force synchronization, use the “Synchronize with OneDrive” command.