Use SimpleMind Viewer to open Mind Maps created with SimpleMind Pro. View mind maps and use features such as collapse branches, see the mind map as an outline, show notes and more.
Want to create or edit mind maps? Get SimpleMind Pro instead.
Download SimpleMind Viewer now!
|Mac 10.12 and up.||Windows 7 and up.|
SimpleMind Viewer is free. You do not need to create an account or share your data.
With SimpleMind Viewer, you can:
- View mind map maps
- See the mind map outline
- Read notes
- Collapse and expand topics for easier viewing
- Use zoom in to view content in detail.
- Use Autofocus to block out distractions
- Follow links to web sites and contacts
- Search inside the mind map
Opening mind maps is easy
Locate the mind map and click/tap to open with SimpleMind Viewer. Or use the main menu – Mind Map – Open and select the mind map.
Editing not possible
Editing, or creating, mind maps is not possible with SimpleMind Viewer. Purchase SimpleMind instead.