If you used the free edition and purchased SimpleMind Pro as a separate app, you can transfer the mind maps to SimpleMind Pro.
SimpleMind for Mac
- Run SimpleMind (the free version). From the main menu select “SimpleMind” → “Export to SimpleMind Pro” and choose a folder to store the sm2store file.
- Start SimpleMind Pro and use the main menu “File” – “Open..” to open that same sm2store file.
- Check if you see the mind maps in SimpleMind Pro via the main menu “File”-“Open”. If so, you can uninstall the free version of SimpleMind.
SimpleMind for iPad&iPhone
- Open SimpleMind and tap “Mind Maps”.
- Tap the share icon (bottom of the screen) and select “Export to export SimpleMind Pro”
- Select a location. Open Apple’s Files app. Locate the sm2store file, long press and tap “Share”. Scroll to SimpleMind Pro and tap to import.
- Check in Files if you see your mind maps. If so, you can uninstall the free version of SimpleMind.