Version 1.22.0 – Released 4 Dec 2018
- Nextcloud support added.
You can now use your own Nextcloud based cloud server to synchronize mind maps across devices. Read more…
- Delete command on Relation toolbar
- Removed options for shadow support in mind maps
Version 1.21 – Released 22 Aug 2018
- v1.21.2 beta – released 5 Sept 2018. Nextcloud support in beta.
You can now use your own Nextcloud based cloud server to synchronize mind maps across devices. Available via the Play Store beta channel. Read more…
- Version 1.21.1 – released 27 Aug 2018. Fixes an Android 8.1 related crash that occurred when synchronizing to Dropbox or Google Drive when switching away to another app.
- Select multiple local mind maps and use “Delete”, “Move to folder” or “Copy to Cloud”
- Crosslinks can be used to make a summary or merge paths (A in image below).
- Manually toggle the crosslink style via “Toggle cross link style” in the relation toolbar . You can use this to style as a “normal” crosslink or to style as a hierarchical relation and merge paths or make a summary. Read more..
- Maximum image thumbnail size increased to 480 pixels
- Scroll using 2 or 3 fingers. This can be used when an image leaves no empty space to scroll.
- Auto Focus mode. Read more…
- Allows Dropping on collapsed topic.
- Keyboard zoom: zoom-in, zoom-out keys, Ctrl+[ and Ctrl+], Ctrl+Num Add, Ctrl+Num Subtract
- Android 8.1 support
- Add Shortcut to home screen restored for Android 8.0, displays a mind map thumbnail.
- Dropbox fix: Dropbox does not accept dots in file name, this could cause problems in uploaded and linked documents.
- Bug fixed: Uploading a linked local document to Dropbox would not work
- Bug fixed: Scrolling collapsed / hidden elements visible in auto layout could result in wrong scroll position
- Cloud support internally restructured
Version 1.20.0 – Released 13 Feb 2018
- Breadcrumb bar in Mind Map Explorers for quick navigation between folders.
- Import text files (.txt) – Local: import from File; Dropbox, Google Drive: import from Mind Map Explorer.
- Paste Text as List – in Mind Map editor toolbar “Add” commands
- Default Layout Direction for new Mind Maps can be set in Preferences | General
Version 1.19 – Released 5 Dec 2017
- Version 1.19.1: Released 13 Decmeber 2017 fixes bugs reported on v1.19.0
- Link to Contact by phone number or email address. Requires permission to access Contacts. Read more…
- Much improved Android 7 multi-window support.
- Handle text dropped from other apps.
- The Top-Down auto layout has 2 new layout directions, Top-RightToLeft and Bottom-RightToLeft.
- Super script and sub script markdown support ^^super^^ ,,sub,, .Read more…
- Markdown text markup commands in action mode bar (popup menu).
- Outliner shows dates and has a filter to show only topics with a date set.
- Default Word Wrap (long press wrap tool or Ctrl+W). Read more…
- Minimum Android version 4.0 (Icecream Sandwich)
Version 1.18 – Released 8 August 2017
- Progress bar checkboxes (0% – 100%) and roll-up progress checkboxes (progress automatically calculated by averaging progress from children).
- Set a date for a topic.
- Insert Sibling Topic: similar to add sibling, but orders new sibling before current topic in parent. In auto layout mode the position on the mind map page is set accordingly.
- You’ll get a warning when delete/cut results in an empty mind map.
- Fixed: Mind maps containing new Android emojis can be opened on iOS / Mac OS X.
- Essential Dropbox API version update.
Version 1.17 – Released 17 July 2017
- Print a Mind Map across multiple pages.
- Print or export selected branches only.
- Send Outline. Send mind map as Hierarchy, Checklist, or Notes report. More options available. Read more…
- Print Outline. Similar options as Send Outline
- The font used in Print / Send Outline is adjustable in Preferences | Fonts
- Checkboxes in Outline.
- Live Checklist, TODO list and DONE list added in Outline.
- Optionally disable markdown based rich text in Preferences | General
Version 1.16 – Released 18 April 2017
- Version 1.16.2: Released 5 May 2017 fixes bugs reported on v1.16.0 and v1.16.1
- Labels can have Call-out styles.
- Tapered line styles added.
- Standard style sheet Natural + Colors uses Auto Tapered line style.
- Add Child and Add Sibling buttons in Topic dialog (Android 5+).
- Make topics and labels underline or
strike through(via font style).
- Rich Text in topics and labels using markdown similar syntax: *bold* _italic_ and ~underline~ . Read more…
- New Flat Stock Icons, existing icons available on “Classic” tab
- Rectangular lasso selection: long press in empty space to start lasso selection, then drag to select. Read more…
- Auto scroll support for tools, moving elements and lasso selection.
- Word Wrap tool maintains paragraphs and lists (markdown syntax).
- Option “Apply Word Wrap” controls default word wrap when adding topics and labels.
- Automatic transfer of SimpleMind Free Mind Maps on initial run.
- Dropbox v2 API supported
Version 1.15.0 – Released 29 November 2016
- Use Google Drive to synchronize with other devices
- Diamond and Cloud border shapes
- Displaying “up” parent folder in Dropbox and Google Drive, making navigation easier.
- Rounded corners in angled paths
- Redesigned Preferences panel
- Cloud setup redesigned
- Android 6 support (API 23), minimum android version increased to 3.2 (API 13)
- Android 6 backup supported, includes backup of local mind maps
- The “Delete” command is moved away from Navigate and Undo, to avoid unwanted deleting of topics followed by “navigate”
- Improved handling of corrupt files
- Bug fix: original child order is maintained when using drag-drop to change parent
Version 1.14.0 – Released 18 July 2016
- Outliner, shown in the image below, replacing the “Reorder topics”. On larger devices the outliner is embedded in the Mind Map editor and synchronizes the selection with the selection in the Mind Map editor. On smaller, phone-like devices the outliner appears as a pop-over panel. Use drag & drop in the outline to reorder topics.
- Angled relation paths and adjustable relation paths. Read more…
- New build-in style sheet: Chart (angled paths + arrows)
- Style sheet editor: create new style sheets or customize the build-in style sheets. Read more…
- Record movie. Read more…
- Bug fixed that made cross links appear initially as a straight line
Version 1.13.0 – Released 2 May 2016
- Layout Direction options added. Read more…
- Snap to guide lines and/or grid. Read more…
- Long press Hide/show tool shows hide/show options. Read more…
- (Tinted) Collapsed and Hidden topic markers are clickable tools(see image below). Read more…
- Option “Display Hide tool for topics” is added in the Global style options (see image above). Read more…
- French (FR) translation added.
- Bugs fixed
Version 1.12.2 – released 21 March 2016
- Tinted collapsed and hidden topic markers.
- Workaround for android 4 bug. The text editing buttons (cut, copy,) were invisible.
- Bugs fixed
Version 1.12.1 – released 15 March 2016
- Collapsed and Hidden topic markers are clickable tools. Read more…
- Bug fixed
Version 1.12 – released 7 March 2016
- Embedded images in topics. Read more…
- Tinted checkboxes: topic check boxes appear in the topic’s stroke color. Read more…
- New style added: “Natural + Colors”. This has colorful paths without topic boxes (see image above)
- User interface restyled for android 4.0 and higher
- Double click in empty space adds a Central Theme when nothing is selected
- The style sheet selector now shows preview images.
- Improved lines in auto Top Down layout
- Spanish (ES) translation added
- Huge performance improvement for long dashed lines in low zoom factors
- Improved interaction with other apps opening *.smmx files.
- Auto Layouts added: Horizontal, Vertical, List, Top Down. Read more…
- Use drag and drop to rearrange the topic order in auto layout modes.
- Choose a default Layout Mode for new Mind Maps in the Global Style Options.
- External keyboard navigation with arrow keys improved.
- Additional external keyboard shortcuts. Read more…
- Warning to prevent loosing local changes when disconnecting from Dropbox.
- Rotate Left / Right added to image picker.
- Bugs fixed.
- Multiple Selection support. Read more…
- Long Press on rotate tool invokes Rotate and Flip commands
- Additional external keyboard shortcuts. Read more…
- Display Branch Borders. Read more…
- Add Voice Memo recordings to topics. Read more…
- Added the Editor Scale Factor. This allows scaling the editor rather than adjusting font sizes. Read more…
- Transparent fill color support in topics and labels
- New Topic (Child|Sibling) added to Topic Dialog
- Device and platform independent rendering.
- Upload to Cloud added in Link to Document/ File on device
- Double tap on Image opens the full size image. The image link tool is removed.
- Bug fixed.