Version 1.27 – Coming soon
- New Linear layout, great for making simple timelines.
- New Radial layout.
- New Stylesheet “Colored Circles”, looks great with the new radial layout.
- New Stylesheet “Blue Steel”, with a cool flat look.
- Use emojis icons in topics. “Icons” has a new tab “Emojis” where you can add your choice of emojis.
- The “external link” icon is tinted.
- New Topic border styles: circle, left arrow, right arrow and parallelogram.
- The minimum width and height for topics can be set via element style or the new topic resize tool. This allows manual sizing of topics.
- Enable the “topic resize tool” via Preferences | General | Topic Tools.
- New keyboard shortcut “Remove checkbox” Shift+Ctrl+Space
- Minor bug fixes and minor improvements
Version 1.26 – Released 21 April 2020
- Open a blank mind map or start from a template.
- 11 predefined templates available.
- Add your own templates. Read more…
- Export topics with a date to a calendar app.
- Export topics with a date as .ics events. This can be imported in calendar apps.
- Read how to.
- Add a new event in the calendar app via the topic toolbar – date. That date will be shown in the topic.
- Path style “rounded” added
- Transparent .png image export.
- New layout directions for the List Layout: “Top – Right to Left” and “Top – Left to Right”.
- Show dates, or filter topics with dates, in export outline and print outline.
- Paste on collapsed topics.
- Keyboard shortcut added: “Control+Space” and “Control+K” toggles checked state of a checkbox.
- Close button added to Style inspector toolbar
- Nextcloud removed. Unfortunately, Nextcloud is using older Android components and we are no longer able to release with Nextcloud included. Nextcloud is working on upgrading the android library, once they’ll have fixed it, we’ll be able to add Nextcloud again.
- Small bug fixes and improved performance.
Version 1.24 – Released 2 Sept 2019
- Slideshow support. Define slides by selecting topics and play slideshow inside SimpleMind or export as zipped set of .png images. Read more…
- Auto focus extended with Lock Auto Focus on Selected Branch. The branch remains focused until Auto focus style is changed (disabled etc).
- Topic dialog uses + and * icons for “add child” and “add sibling” – now also available on smaller devices.
Version 1.23.0 – Released 15 April 2019
- OneDrive support added. You can now use OneDrive to synchronize mind maps across devices.
- Wysiwyg (What you see is what you get ) rich text support in notes, topics and labels.
- “Natural+Colors on Black” stylesheet added
- Auto Focus can include cross linked topics.
- Group borders
- Topics support dashed line styles (via style toolbar – Line width)
- Drag drop rearrange topics in auto layout mode no longer fully expands dragged topics
- Linked documents (images, voice memos etc.) uploaded to same directory in cloud as mind map
- Minimum Android version increased to 4.0.3 (SDK 15)
- Bug fixed in cloud explorer listings
- Bug fixed in Nextcloud support: directory names containing a dot caused problems.
Version 1.22.0 – Released 4 Dec 2018
- Nextcloud support added.
You can now use your own Nextcloud based cloud server to synchronize mind maps across devices.
- Delete command on Relation toolbar
- Removed options for shadow support in mind maps