Version 1.28 – Released 7 Dec 2020
- Version 1.28.2 – Coming soon
- Arabic translation
- Drag drop images in splitview mode
- Restored External Directory for Android 9 and 10
- Open mind maps directly from other apps like Mail and WhatsApp
- “Link to Document on device” no longer available on Android 8.1 and higher
- Android 10 supported
- Sort Local Mind Maps by name or date.
- New command Checkboxes | Reset state. Sets Checkboxes to unchecked, and progress bars to 0.
- Using latest Dropbox and OneDrive APIs
- Minor bug fixes.
Version 1.27 – Released 24 August 2020
Version 1.26 – Released 21 April 2020
- Open a blank mind map or start from a template.
- 11 predefined templates available.
- Add your own templates. Read more…
- Export topics with a date to a calendar app.
- Export topics with a date as .ics events. This can be imported in calendar apps.
- Read how to.
- Add a new event in the calendar app via the topic toolbar – date. That date will be shown in the topic.
- Path style “rounded” added
- Transparent .png image export.
- New layout directions for the List Layout: “Top – Right to Left” and “Top – Left to Right”.
- Show dates, or filter topics with dates, in export outline and print outline.
- Paste on collapsed topics.
- Keyboard shortcut added: “Control+Space” and “Control+K” toggles checked state of a checkbox.
- Close button added to Style inspector toolbar
- Nextcloud removed. Unfortunately, Nextcloud is using older Android components and we are no longer able to release with Nextcloud included. Nextcloud is working on upgrading the android library, once they’ll have fixed it, we’ll be able to add Nextcloud again.
- Small bug fixes and improved performance.
Version 1.24 – Released 2 Sept 2019
- Slideshow support. Define slides by selecting topics and play slideshow inside SimpleMind or export as zipped set of .png images. Read more…
- Auto focus extended with Lock Auto Focus on Selected Branch. The branch remains focused until Auto focus style is changed (disabled etc).
- Topic dialog uses + and * icons for “add child” and “add sibling” – now also available on smaller devices.