Version 1.30 – Coming soon
- Use the new Full Screen Button to easily switch to full screen editing.
- Improved look of topics with borders in the Natural Stylesheets.
- Word wrap improved for far east languages.
- Reorder stocks icons and stylesheets by tapping on “edit”, next use drag and drop.
- Google Drive now includes “Shared with me”. This shows files and folders that you do not own, but that have been shared with you. In SimpleMind navigate to the root of Google Drive to see the folder “My Drive” and “Shared with me”.
- This update requires Android 5.0 or higher
- Improvements to the look and feel of mind maps.
- General improvements and minor bug fixes.
Version 1.29 – Released 3 May 2021
- Version 1.29.2 – Released 22 July 2021
- Google Drive integration lists files and folders “Shared with Me”
- Auto Derive Stroke Color added to Style Inspector
- Workaround for OneDrive problems
- Bug fix for External Directory in Android 11
- New brainstorm bar: designed to quickly get ideas on the canvas. It frees you from having to think about where each idea belongs within your mind map, and enables you to focus on idea generation. Once done, order your ideas using drag and drop. Read more…
- External Directory access redesigned for continued support on Android 11+
- Version 1.28.3 – Released 3 March 2021
- Thai translation
- Import Mind Map supports more scenarios
- Mouse input related bug fixed
- Version 1.28.2 – Released 25 Januari 2021
- Arabic translation
- Drag drop images in splitview mode
- Restored External Directory for Android 9 and 10
- Open mind maps directly from other apps like Mail and WhatsApp
- “Link to Document on device” no longer available on Android 8.1 and higher
- Version 1.28.0 – Released 7 Dec 2020
- Android 10 supported
- Sort Local Mind Maps by name or date.
- New command Checkboxes | Reset state. Sets Checkboxes to unchecked, and progress bars to 0.
- Using latest Dropbox and OneDrive APIs
- Minor bug fixes.
Version 1.27 – Released 24 August 2020
Version 1.26 – Released 21 April 2020
- Open a blank mind map or start from a template.
- 11 predefined templates available.
- Add your own templates. Read more…
- Export topics with a date to a calendar app.
- Export topics with a date as .ics events. This can be imported in calendar apps.
- Read how to.
- Add a new event in the calendar app via the topic toolbar – date. That date will be shown in the topic.
- Path style “rounded” added
- Transparent .png image export.
- New layout directions for the List Layout: “Top – Right to Left” and “Top – Left to Right”.
- Show dates, or filter topics with dates, in export outline and print outline.
- Paste on collapsed topics.
- Keyboard shortcut added: “Control+Space” and “Control+K” toggles checked state of a checkbox.
- Close button added to Style inspector toolbar
- Nextcloud removed. Unfortunately, Nextcloud is using older Android components and we are no longer able to release with Nextcloud included. Nextcloud is working on upgrading the android library, once they’ll have fixed it, we’ll be able to add Nextcloud again.
- Small bug fixes and improved performance.
Version 1.24 – Released 2 Sept 2019
- Slideshow support. Define slides by selecting topics and play slideshow inside SimpleMind or export as zipped set of .png images. Read more…
- Auto focus extended with Lock Auto Focus on Selected Branch. The branch remains focused until Auto focus style is changed (disabled etc).
- Topic dialog uses + and * icons for “add child” and “add sibling” – now also available on smaller devices.