Version 1.22.0 – Released 4 Dec 2018
- Explorers have improved folder navigation.
- Topic toolbar: Long press paste button for paste options Paste as Central Theme and Paste Text as List.
- Delete command on Relation toolbar.
- Removed options for shadow support in mind maps.
- Bug fixed: local voice memo stored on Nextcloud or Nutstore would not play back.
- Bug fix for Nextcloud servers that have path at the end of the server url.
Version 1.21 – Released 22 Aug 2018
- Crosslinks can be used to make a summary or merge paths (A in image below).
- Manually toggle the crosslink style via “Toggle cross link style” in the relation toolbar . You can use this to style as a “normal” crosslink or to style as a hierarchical relation and merge paths or make a summary. Read more..
- Nextcloud support added.
You can now use your own Nextcloud based cloud server to synchronize mind maps across devices. Read more…
- 坚果云 – Nutstore cloud support added.
坚果云 Nutstore is a free Chinese cloud service and can now be used to synchronize mind maps across Mac, iPad/iPhone and Windows devices. This is great news for our Chinese customers that could not use Dropbox or Google Drive. Also available for non-Chinese customers. Read more…
- Maximum image thumbnail size increased to 480 pixels.
- Auto Focus mode. Read more…
- Allows Dropping on collapsed topic
- Margins for Note view increased
- Handling Dropbox time outs when synchronizing
- Cloud support internally restructured
Version 1.20.0 – Released 13 Feb 2018
- Dynamic Text Type support in most areas
- Swiping left in Local Mind Maps view shows “More” button in addition to the existing “Delete” button.
- Import text files added to Dropbox and Google Drive explorers
- “Paste Text as List” added to mind map editor Add drop down menu. (iPad only)
- Bug fixed: the mind map editor toolbar would not contain all buttons on recent iOS 11 updates and iPad.
- Bug fixed: auto numbering text and date text were painted black rather than text color. Resulting in invisible texts for dark backgrounds
- Bug fixed: on iOS reorder in outliner could leave some animation artifacts which looked like selected topics
Version 1.19.0 – Released 5 Dec 2017
- iOS 11 support.
- iOS 11: Drag drop support from other apps (Safari, Photos etc)
- drop an image on a topic to add a floating image, an embedded image or an icon.
- drop an image in empty space to add a floating image or a new topic with an embedded image.
- drop an URL (web address) on a topic to link the topic to the URL.
- drop text to add a child or central theme.
- Link to Contact by phone number or email address. On iPad iOS 9 minimum, on iPhone iOS 10 minimum. Read more…
- iOS11: Convert the bookmarks (table of contents) in a .pdf document to a mind map. The mind map’s topics are linked to the corresponding (bookmark) pages in the pdf document. Clicking the topic’s link opens the pdf at the linked page. Available for pdf documents on Dropbox or Google Drive. Read more…
- The Top-Down auto layout has 2 new layout directions, Top-RightToLeft and Bottom-RightToLeft.
- Super script and sub script markdown support ^^super^^ ,,sub,,.
- iPad: Typography keyboard toolbar for topics and labels.
- Buttons with bold, italic etc.
- Eraser button removes all markdown markup from text.
- For topics: “A” toggles toolbar between typography and tools.
- iPhone: bold, italic and underline added to inplace editor context menu.
- Outliner shows dates and has a filter to show only topics with a date set. On iPad the outliner is now embedded in the mind map editor.
- Default Word Wrap (long press wrap tool or Ctrl+W). Read more…
- Finder-like sorting in Dropbox and Google Drive listings.
- Bug fixed for navigation links containing #.
- Bug fixed for white text on black which appeared as black on black in some cases.
Version 1.18.0 – Released 8 August 2017
- Progress bar checkboxes (0% – 100%) and roll-up progress checkboxes (progress automatically calculated by averaging progress from children).
- Set a date for a topic.
- Insert Sibling Topic: similar to add sibling, but orders new sibling before current topic in parent. In auto layout mode the position on the mind map page is set accordingly.
- You’ll get a warning when delete/cut results in an empty mind map.
Version 1.17.0 – Released 17 July 2017
- Print a Mind Map across multiple pages.
- Print or export selected branches only.
- “Open Outline in”. Open Outline as a Hierarchy, Checklist, or Notes report. More options available. Read more…
- Print Outline. Similar options as export.
- The font used in Print / Open Outline is adjustable in Preferences | Fonts.
- Checkboxes in Outline.
- Live Checklist, TODO list and DONE list added in Outline.
- Outline moved from Topic toolbar to Tools menu.
- Optionally disable markdown based rich text in Preferences | General.
Version 1.16.0 – Released April 19, 2017
- Labels can have Call-out styles.
- Tapered line styles added.
- Standard style sheet Natural + Colors uses Auto Tapered line style.
- Make topics and labels underline or
strike through(via font style).
- Rich Text in topics and labels using markdown similar syntax: *bold* _italic_ and ~underline~. Read more…
- Word Wrap tool maintains paragraphs and lists (markdown syntax).
- Option “Apply Word Wrap” controls default word wrap when adding topics and labels.
- New Flat Stock Icons, existing icons available on “Classic” tab
- Rectangular lasso selection: long press in empty space to start lasso selection, then drag to select.
- Auto scroll support for tools, moving elements and lasso selection.
- Copy across clouds (Dropbox <-> Google Drive)
- Added png image export quality (Normal, Medium, High, Extra High)
- Automatic transfer of SimpleMind Free Mind Maps on initial run.
- Dropbox v2 API supported
- New Google authentication
- Bugs fixed
Version 1.16.2 – Bug fix, Released April 28, 2017
This release fixes problems with Dropbox synchronization introduced by iOS 10.3. As a result of iOS 10.3’s problems with file names, multiple versions of a mind map could exist on your iPad/iPhone. Some of which may not have been synced with Dropbox. To avoid loosing data, this bug fix update creates for each potentially problematic file a new mind map on Dropbox. For these restored mind maps the text “(Unicode Fixed)” is appended to the file name. Please, review these mind maps and any original or “other” version. Note that the thumbnail shown may be different from the actual map content.
Version 1.16.1 – Bug fix, Released April 23, 2017
This release fixes a problem with Google Drive authentication introduced by iOS 10.3. As a result of changes to how iOS 10.3 handles the showing of views, the presentation of a login screen for Google Drive would fail. We’ve created a workaround where we prevent any view animating while we ask Google Sign-in to present the login screen.
Version 1.15.0 – Released November 29, 2016
- Use Google Drive to synchronize with other devices
- Diamond and Cloud border shapes
- Rounded corners in angled paths
- Redesigned Preferences panel
- Performance improvement for large mind maps
- Using standard iOS image picker for picking images
- Pick Image from Clouds
- Bug fixed.
Version 1.14.0 – Released July 18, 2016
- Split view support
- Outliner – replacing “Reorder topics” view. Read more…
- Angled relation paths and adjustable relation paths. Read more…
- New build-in style sheet: Chart (angled paths + arrows)
- Style sheet editor: create new style sheets or customize the build-in style sheets. Read more…
- Bug fixed.
Version 1.13.0 – released May 2, 2016
- Layout Direction options for auto layout modes. Read more…
- Snap to guide lines and/or grid. Read more…
- (Tinted) Collapsed and Hidden topic markers are clickable tools, also when the topic is not selected (see image below).
- Option “Display Hide tool for topics” in Global style options (see image above). Read more…
- Long press Hide/show tool shows hide/show options. Read more…
- Bug fixes
Version 1.12 – released March 7, 2016
- Embedded images in topics. Read more…
- Tinted checkboxes: Topic check boxes appear in the topic’s stroke color. Read more…
- New style added: “Natural + Colors”, colorful paths without topic boxes (see image above)
- Style sheet selector shows preview images.
- Improved lines in auto Top Down layout
- Huge performance improvement for long dashed lines and low zoom factors
- Double click in empty space adds a Central Theme when nothing is selected
- Bugs fixed
- Auto Layouts added: Horizontal, Vertical, List, Top Down. Read more…
- Use drag and drop to rearrange the topic order in auto layout.
- Choose the default Layout Mode for new Mind Maps in Global Style Options.
- External keyboard navigation with arrow keys improved. Read more…
- Warning to prevent loosing local changes when disconnecting from Dropbox.
- Several bugs fixed in Dropbox integration.
- Bugs fixed
- Multiple Selection support added. Read more…
- Long Press on rotate tool invokes Rotate and Flip commands
- External keyboard support. Read more…
- Bug fixed
- Display Branch Borders. Read more…
- Add Voice Memo recordings to topics. Read more…
- A toolbar above the keyboard is added on the iPad.
- Manual online/offline switch for Dropbox.
- Transparent fill color support in topics and labels
- Device and platform independent rendering.
- Double tap on Image opens the full size image. The image link tool is removed
- Copy / Paste Link to Topic allows linking to a specific topic in any mind map
- Hide/Show Branch support. Read more…
- Czech translation added
- Editor Scale Factor, allows scaling editor rather than adjusting font sizes. Read more…
- iOS 4 support discontinued.
- Several bugs fixed