Version 1.24 – Released 2 Sept 2019
- Slideshow support. Define slides by selecting topics and play slideshow inside SimpleMind or export as zipped set of .png images. Read more…
- Auto focus extended with Lock Auto Focus on Selected Branch. The branch remains focused until Auto focus style is changed (disabled etc).
Version 1.23.0 – Released 15 April 2019
- Open Mind Maps from Files app.
- Wysiwyg (What you see is what you get ) rich text support in notes, topics and labels.
- Drag-drop rich text in mind map editor from other apps
- “Natural+Colors on Black” stylesheet added
- Auto Focus can include cross linked topics.
- Group borders
- Topics support dashed line styles (via style toolbar – Line width)
- Drag drop insert topics in auto layout mode no longer fully expands dragged topics
- Bugs fixed
Version 1.22.0 – Released 4 Dec 2018
- Explorers have improved folder navigation.
- Topic toolbar: Long press paste button for paste options Paste as Central Theme and Paste Text as List.
- Delete command on Relation toolbar.
- Removed options for shadow support in mind maps.
- Bug fixed: local voice memo stored on Nextcloud or Nutstore would not play back.
- Bug fix for Nextcloud servers that have path at the end of the server url.
Version 1.21 – Released 22 Aug 2018
- Crosslinks can be used to make a summary or merge paths (A in image below).
- Manually toggle the crosslink style via “Toggle cross link style” in the relation toolbar . You can use this to style as a “normal” crosslink or to style as a hierarchical relation and merge paths or make a summary.
- Nextcloud support added.
You can now use your own Nextcloud based cloud server to synchronize mind maps across devices.
- 坚果云 – Nutstore cloud support added.
坚果云 Nutstore is a free Chinese cloud service and can now be used to synchronize mind maps across Mac, iPad/iPhone and Windows devices. This is great news for our Chinese customers that could not use Dropbox or Google Drive. Also available for non-Chinese customers.
- Maximum image thumbnail size increased to 480 pixels.
- Auto Focus mode.
- Allows Dropping on collapsed topic
- Margins for Note view increased
- Handling Dropbox time outs when synchronizing
- Cloud support internally restructured
Version 1.20.0 – Released 13 Feb 2018
- Dynamic Text Type support in most areas
- Swiping left in Local Mind Maps view shows “More” button in addition to the existing “Delete” button.
- Import text files added to Dropbox and Google Drive explorers
- “Paste Text as List” added to mind map editor Add drop down menu. (iPad only)
- Bug fixed: the mind map editor toolbar would not contain all buttons on recent iOS 11 updates and iPad.
- Bug fixed: auto numbering text and date text were painted black rather than text color. Resulting in invisible texts for dark backgrounds
- Bug fixed: on iOS reorder in outliner could leave some animation artifacts which looked like selected topics
Version 1.19.0 – Released 5 Dec 2017
- iOS 11 support.
- iOS 11: Drag drop support from other apps (Safari, Photos etc)
- drop an image on a topic to add a floating image, an embedded image or an icon.
- drop an image in empty space to add a floating image or a new topic with an embedded image.
- drop an URL (web address) on a topic to link the topic to the URL.
- drop text to add a child or central theme.
- Link to Contact by phone number or email address. On iPad iOS 9 minimum, on iPhone iOS 10 minimum.
- iOS11: Convert the bookmarks (table of contents) in a .pdf document to a mind map. The mind map’s topics are linked to the corresponding (bookmark) pages in the pdf document. Clicking the topic’s link opens the pdf at the linked page. Available for pdf documents on Dropbox or Google Drive.
- The Top-Down auto layout has 2 new layout directions, Top-RightToLeft and Bottom-RightToLeft.
- Super script and sub script markdown support ^^super^^ ,,sub,,.
- iPad: Typography keyboard toolbar for topics and labels.
- Buttons with bold, italic etc.
- Eraser button removes all markdown markup from text.
- For topics: “A” toggles toolbar between typography and tools.
- iPhone: bold, italic and underline added to inplace editor context menu.
- Outliner shows dates and has a filter to show only topics with a date set. On iPad the outliner is now embedded in the mind map editor.
- Default Word Wrap (long press wrap tool or Ctrl+W). Read more…
- Finder-like sorting in Dropbox and Google Drive listings.
- Bug fixed for navigation links containing #.
- Bug fixed for white text on black which appeared as black on black in some cases.