Version 1.25 – Released 2 Dec 2019
- We’ve added a style panel so you can easily style topics, lines, and more. Simply tap the brush icon or select “style” from the overflow menu. The style panel is stays visible next to your mind map – every change you’ll make is immediately visible. Read more…
- Tap once in blank space to display the mind map style when the style panel is open. Read more…
- The color picker has been improved.
- iOS 13 Dark mode is supported.
- Tools and Add dropdowns have been reorganized.
- Bug fixed: Classic number icons were displayed too large.
Version 1.24 – Released 2 Sept 2019
- Slideshow support. Define slides by selecting topics and play slideshow inside SimpleMind or export as zipped set of .png images. Read more…
- Auto focus extended with Lock Auto Focus on Selected Branch. The branch remains focused until Auto focus style is changed (disabled etc).
Version 1.23.0 – Released 15 April 2019
- Open Mind Maps from Files app.
- Wysiwyg (What you see is what you get ) rich text support in notes, topics and labels.
- Drag-drop rich text in mind map editor from other apps
- “Natural+Colors on Black” stylesheet added
- Auto Focus can include cross linked topics.
- Group borders
- Topics support dashed line styles (via style toolbar – Line width)
- Drag drop insert topics in auto layout mode no longer fully expands dragged topics
- Bugs fixed
Version 1.22.0 – Released 4 Dec 2018
- Explorers have improved folder navigation.
- Topic toolbar: Long press paste button for paste options Paste as Central Theme and Paste Text as List.
- Delete command on Relation toolbar.
- Removed options for shadow support in mind maps.
- Bug fixed: local voice memo stored on Nextcloud or Nutstore would not play back.
- Bug fix for Nextcloud servers that have path at the end of the server url.
Version 1.21 – Released 22 Aug 2018
- Crosslinks can be used to make a summary or merge paths (A in image below).
- Manually toggle the crosslink style via “Toggle cross link style” in the relation toolbar . You can use this to style as a “normal” crosslink or to style as a hierarchical relation and merge paths or make a summary.
- Nextcloud support added.
You can now use your own Nextcloud based cloud server to synchronize mind maps across devices.
- 坚果云 – Nutstore cloud support added.
坚果云 Nutstore is a free Chinese cloud service and can now be used to synchronize mind maps across Mac, iPad/iPhone and Windows devices. This is great news for our Chinese customers that could not use Dropbox or Google Drive. Also available for non-Chinese customers.
- Maximum image thumbnail size increased to 480 pixels.
- Auto Focus mode.
- Allows Dropping on collapsed topic
- Margins for Note view increased
- Handling Dropbox time outs when synchronizing
- Cloud support internally restructured
Version 1.20.0 – Released 13 Feb 2018
- Dynamic Text Type support in most areas
- Swiping left in Local Mind Maps view shows “More” button in addition to the existing “Delete” button.
- Import text files added to Dropbox and Google Drive explorers
- “Paste Text as List” added to mind map editor Add drop down menu. (iPad only)
- Bug fixed: the mind map editor toolbar would not contain all buttons on recent iOS 11 updates and iPad.
- Bug fixed: auto numbering text and date text were painted black rather than text color. Resulting in invisible texts for dark backgrounds
- Bug fixed: on iOS reorder in outliner could leave some animation artifacts which looked like selected topics