Version 1.29 – Released 3 May 2021
- Version 1.29.1 – Released 3 June 2021
- Auto Derive Stroke Color added to Style Inspector
- Minor bugs fixed
- New brainstorm bar: designed to quickly get ideas on the canvas. It frees you from having to think about where each idea belongs within your mind map, and enables you to focus on idea generation. Once done, order your ideas using drag and drop. Read more…
- InApp unlocked Pro functionality now supports Family Sharing
- Version 1.28.3 – Released 3 March 2021
- Thai translation
- UI modernized
- Long press to see context menus, for example in the mind map explorer, stylesheets etc.
- Three-finger gestures supported
- Version 1.28.2 – Released 25 January 2021
- Arabic translation
- Version 1.28.1 – Released 11 December 2020
- fixes iOS14 related problems with editing notes.
- Version 1.28.0 – Released 7 Dec 2020
- Built-in cloud support for OneDrive. Connect SimpleMind to OneDrive and you’ll see all your existing folders and mind maps. With the built-in support you can now add links to mind maps, documents and images.
- Sort Local Mind Maps by name or date.
- New command Checkboxes | Reset state. Sets checkboxes to unchecked, and progress bars to 0.
- Using latest Dropbox API
- Minor bug fixes.
- This update requires iOS 11.0 or later.
Version 1.27 – Released 24 August 2020
- New Radial layout.
- New Stylesheet “Colored Circles”, looks great with the new radial layout.
- New Linear layout, great for making simple timelines.
- New Stylesheet “Blue Steel”, with a cool flat look.
- Use emojis icons in topics. “Icons” has a new tab “Emojis” where you can add your choice of emojis. Read more…
- The “external link” icon is tinted.
- New Topic border styles: circle, left arrow, right arrow and parallelogram.
- The minimum width and height for topics can be set via element style or the new topic resize tool. This allows manual sizing of topics.
- Enable the “topic resize tool” via Preferences | General | Topic Tools.
- New keyboard shortcut “Remove checkbox” Shift+Ctrl+Space
- When playing Slideshow, tap left or right in the mind map to go the the previous or next slide.
- iPhoneLink removed
- Bug fixes and other minor improvements
Version 1.26 – Released 21 April 2020
- Open a blank mind map or start from a template.
- 11 predefined templates available.
- Add your own templates. Read more…
- 11 predefined templates available.
- Export topics with checkboxes to Reminders.
- Export topics with a date as events to Calendar.
- Export topics with a date as .ics events. This can be imported in calendar apps.
- Read how to.
- Use the topic toolbar and select “add date” to add a New Event in Calendar. That date will be shown in the topic.
Version 1.25 – Released 2 Dec 2019
- Version 1.25.1 released 5 Dec 2019 – bug fixes.
- We’ve added a style panel so you can easily style topics, lines, and more. Simply tap the brush icon or select “style” from the overflow menu. The style panel is stays visible next to your mind map – every change you’ll make is immediately visible. Read more…
- Tap once in blank space to display the mind map style when the style panel is open. Read more…
- The color picker has been improved.
- iOS 13 Dark mode is supported.
- Tools and Add dropdowns have been reorganized.
- Bug fixed: Classic number icons were displayed too large.
Version 1.24 – Released 2 Sept 2019
- Slideshow support. Define slides by selecting topics and play slideshow inside SimpleMind or export as zipped set of .png images. Read more…
- Auto focus extended with Lock Auto Focus on Selected Branch. The branch remains focused until Auto focus style is changed (disabled etc).
Version 1.23.0 – Released 15 April 2019
- Open Mind Maps from Files app.
- Wysiwyg (What you see is what you get ) rich text support in notes, topics and labels.
- Drag-drop rich text in mind map editor from other apps
- “Natural+Colors on Black” stylesheet added
- Auto Focus can include cross linked topics.
- Group borders
- Topics support dashed line styles (via style toolbar – Line width)
- Drag drop insert topics in auto layout mode no longer fully expands dragged topics
- Bugs fixed