Version 1.26 – Released 21 April 2020
- Open a blank mind map or start from a template. (Requires MacOS 10.13 or higher)
- 11 predefined templates available.
- Add your own templates. Read more…
- 11 predefined templates available.
- Export topics with checkboxes to Reminders.
- Export topics with a date as events to Calendar.
- Export topics with a date as .ics events. This can be imported in calendar apps.
- Read how..
- Path style “rounded” added, read more…
- Transparent .png image export.
- New layout directions for the List Layout: “Top – Right to Left” and “Top – Left to Right”.
- Edit in the outline view. Double click to edit topic text and use shortcuts, or the menu, to add topics.
- Show dates, or filter topics with dates, in export outline and print outline.
- Paste on collapsed topics.
- Drag and drop URL into empty space to create a new topic with link.
- SimpleApps edition: Drag and drop filename into empty space to create a new (child) topic with link.
- Deleting a mind map in Google Drive moves the mind map to trash, rather than deleting the mind map permanently.
- Mind Map Style restored in main Style menu.
- Small bug fixes and improved performance.
Version 1.25 – Released 2 Dec 2019
- Easily style topics, lines and more, with the new Style tab in the inspector. Open with Command+5. Read more…
- As a result the old style toolbar is hidden by default. It can be made visible via the main View menu.
- Tap once in blank space to display the mind map style when the style inspector is open. Read more…
- The Files tab supports Import en Import pdf bookmarks.
- Clear history in the Files tab via the right click context menu.
- To switch focus, for example from Notes tot Editor, use the Main menu View | Focus Editor or the keyboard shortcut Ctrl+Cmd+0.
- Mac OS 10.12 or prior: The Style Sheets are moved to the Stylesheet tab in the inspector. Open with Command+4.
- Map searchbar: Restore State – restores collapsed and hidden topics when search bar closes.
- Bug fixes and performance improvements.
Version 1.24 – Released 2 Sept 2019
- Version 1.24.2 b1864 released 18 October 2019:
- Fixes crash problems related to entering text and spellchecker.
- Fixes .pdf files not selectable for import
Version 1.23 – Released 15 April 2019
- Version 1.23.2 released 9 May:
- Bug fix for Email Mind Map on MacOS 10.14
- Bug fix for opening .smmx file from Finder in AppStore edition
- Version 1.23.1 released 19 April: bug fixes related to Mac OS 10.10 – 10.12
- Save mind map files in any directory – including iCloud Drive.
- Open mind maps via “Mind Map | Open”.
- Open mind map files via Finder.
- Mind maps opened via Finder or “Open” are shown in the Files tab.
- AppStore edition: Mind Maps in Files tab do not support linking to documents or mind maps.
- SimpleApps edition: Mind Maps in Files tab behave like in a cloud and have full linking capabilities.
- Wysiwyg (What you see is what you get ) rich text support in notes, topics and labels:
Bold, Italic, Underline, Strike-through, Superscript and Subscript.
- User Interface Modernized
- New style sheet “Natural+Colors on Black”.
- Auto Focus can include cross linked topics.
- Group borders
- Topics support dashed line styles (via style toolbar – Line width)
- Copy Branch as Outline and Copy Branch as Image
- New command Checkboxes | Reset state – checkboxes are unchecked, progress bars are set to 0.
- Drag-drop reconnect topics in auto layout mode no longer fully expands dragged topics
- Full size image is displayed with Preview app
- Bug fixed in access to Contacts and Photos Library
- Bug fixed: Notes included in full text search
Version 1.22.0 – Released 4 Dec 2018
- Improved display in Image Preview.
- Adjustable font size in note panel (context menu)
- Removed options for shadow support in mind maps
- Keyboard shortcuts for subscript Ctrl+= and superscript Shift+Ctrl+=
- Bug fixed in Export Outline scope radio buttons
- Bug fix for Nextcloud servers that have path at the end of the server url
Version 1.21 – Released 22 Aug 2018
- Version 1.21.1: released 14 September 2018. Fix for Google Drive sign in problem.
- Open multiple Mind Maps with “View | Open in New Window”. Shortcut Cmd+O.
- Crosslinks can be used to make a summary or merge paths (A in image below).
- Manually toggle the crosslink style via “Toggle cross link style” in the relation toolbar . You can use this to style as a “normal” crosslink or to style as a hierarchical relation and merge paths or make a summary.
- Nextcloud support added.
You can now use your own Nextcloud based cloud server to synchronize mind maps across devices.
- 坚果云 – Nutstore cloud support added.
坚果云 Nutstore is a free Chinese cloud service and can now be used to synchronize mind maps across Mac, iPad/iPhone and Windows devices. This is great news for our Chinese customers that could not use Dropbox or Google Drive. Also available for non-Chinese customers.
- Maximum image thumbnail size increased to 480 pixels.
- Press Alt-key to force scrolling rather than moving elements. This can be used when an image leaves no empty space to scroll.
- Allows Drag-Drop on collapsed topics.
- Hide Inspector Cmd+0 replaces Toggle Inspector Cmd+Shift+I.
- Animated scrolling (outliner, search, spell check etc).
- Working around Dropbox time outs when synchronizing.